Thursday, November 12, 2020

Welcome To My TG Caption Site

I'm so glad you're here! This little project has been a work in progress for some time. I've had to pick up a lot of skills on the way to figure this whole 'caption blog' out but here we are. I've been a long time reader of TG captions, but I've always been afraid of putting any of my work out in the wild. Luckily, I have someone in my life that really encouraged me to take the leap. 

I plan on posting twice a week, Tuesday and Thursday, for the foreseeable future. 

You can contact me at daveighcaptions@gmail.com

Thank you for checking me out, and see you in the garden.

3 comments:

  1. I read your post on TGComics and came to visit and honor you.
    Your work is promising. I will come often.

    :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like all your posts so far. I tend to prefer TG captions with a more realistic feel (probably why I found you through Emory Ahlberg's site). Your's have a good look and flow. Keep it up.

    On a side note, why does your blog header have "Daveigh" spelled with an "e" instead on an "a" (i.e. Deveigh's Garden)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Goodness, thank you for catching that. This is a new pseudonym for me and I still make those basic mistakes every once in a while. All fixed now. Thank you for reading!

      Delete